Mache
Hi Ross,

I am unable to find an option in session.connection.protocol.sip.* to capture the UCID in the attached document too.

I have also tried multiple options like session.avaya.ucid, session.connection.protocol.sip.ucid, avaya.ucid, etc, but still no luck.

We have enabled the green feature 8702 to have the ucid passed but i think i need to know what will be the exact expression to capture this.

In AEP for the IVR application i am setting the Operation Mode as Shared UUI, Transport UCID in shared mode as YEs, Genrate UCID as No.

Can i capture UUI where it can have the UCID embedded inti. If so please can you help me know how can i capture the UUI too which again is not in the attached pdf.
Mache
Hi Ross,

I am now getting the UCID after changes in CM.

I have 2 more queries:

1. Currently using session.connection.protocol.sip.from.displayname i am getting the name of the agent. But i also want the extension number of the agent who is transferring the call.
2. I also want the customers ANI who is transferred to the IVR by the agent. So how can i identify if the transfers or conference has taken place maybe after the first announcement and then how to capture the ani of the actual customer and not the agent who has transferred the call to the IVR.
Go to:   
Mobile view