CatalinStanciu
I have been one week trying to obtain ACD groups configured in my IP Office 500 v2. I have read all doc about it, and I know first of all, I have to obtain ITTAPICallCenter;

m_tapi = TAPI3 object well connected and initialized.

ITTAPICallCenter *cc; hrG = m_tapi->QueryInterface( IID_ITTAPICallCenter, (void **)&cc );

After I have to obtain agent handler enum;

IEnumAgentHandler *agentHandlerEnum; hrG = cc->EnumerateAgentHandlers(&agentHandlerEnum);

And after these steps, iterate over this Enum to obtain all ITAgentHandler and obtain ACD Groups associated to it.

ITAgentHandler *agentHandler = 0; hrG = agentHandlerEnum->Next(1, &agentHandler, NULL);

The problem is hrG ALWAYS returned S_FALSE, I mean, is like IEnumAgentHandler are empty and there are no agents handlers to iterate. I Have already checked that previous instructions (QueryInterface and EnumerateAgentHandlers) return S_OK.

I have Checked tapi is well initialized many times, because I can do calls and transfers normally, but its impossible to obtain ACD Groups.

Anyone could help me?

Kind Regards, Manuel.
MartinFlynn
This forum does not deal with IP Office or TAPI. You should open a Tech Support ticket if you need help on this.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view