- Educational Resources
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Proactive Outreach Manager Remote Lab
About the Remote Lab
Accelerate your development cycles and improve your first-pass results for compliance testing by using secure, remote access to the DevConnect Proactive Outreach Manager (POM) remote lab.
Using the POM Remote Lab, you can create and test outbound campaign applications offered through Avaya Aura® Experience Portal, Avaya Aura® Orchestration Designer and the Proactive Outreach Manager Pluggable Data Connector.
Currently the POM Remote Lab is configured for the following remote accessible Avaya platforms, which are fully configurable:
- Avaya Aura® Experience Portal Release 22.214.171.124.1117
- Avaya Media Processing Platform Release 126.96.36.199.1117
- Avaya Aura® Communication Manager Release 7.1.1 FP1
- Avaya Media Server Release 188.8.131.522
The lab is integrated with Avaya Aura® Session Manager 7.1.1 and Avaya Aura® System Manager 7.1.1 FP1 to enable SIP environment testing. Additionally, the following platforms are available for more advanced and integrated testing:
- Avaya Aura Application Enablement Services (AE Server/AES) 7.1
- Procative Outreach Manager (Avaya POM) 3.1
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager Messaging (Avaya CMM Voicemail) 7.0
Remote Lab time is scheduled in 4 (6-hour) sessions, 24 hours per day and 7 days per week. Sessions begin at 2 a.m., 8 a.m., 2 p.m., and 8 p.m. Eastern Time. DevConnect Technology Partners and enhanced level Registered members can schedule one 6-hour session in a calendar week. Base level Registered members can schedule one 6-hour session in a calendar week, and two 6-hour sessions in a calendar month.
Please follow these limits. Failure to follow these limits will result in your company being blocked from reserving time on the Remote Labs.
Lab Access Requests
To request access to the Proactive Outreach Manager Remote Lab, follow the link below and complete the on-line form:
Before you use the remote lab, you should download the Remote Lab Instruction Manual and read it in its entirety. The manual contains all the information required to access and use the remote lab, including:
- How to access the Remote Lab, including VPN software installation and configuration
- How to install and configure Avaya end-points
- How to set up the remote lab
- How to deploy and test POM applications
- How to clean up the remote lab after use
Secure VPN Access
The Proactive Outreach Manager Remote Lab requires a secure VPN connection to get through the remote lab firewall. The following VPN connection is supported:
- OpenVPN Client: for all users
Instructions for downloading and configuring the VPN client are included in the Avaya Proactive Outreach Manager Remote Lab Instruction Manual.