- Educational Resources
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Avaya Aura® Session Manager enables a distributed system featuring multi-vendor integration, centralized dial plans and user profiles, easier centralized SIP trunking, easier “on-net” call routing, and enhanced scalability and security. This architectural flexibility allows enterprises to significantly reduce telecommunications and management costs, lower their total cost of ownership, and increase agility by providing rapid deployment to various users and locations.
- Session Manager is the core of Avaya’s Session Initiated Protocol (SIP) based “cloud computing” architecture.
- Session Manager supports the half-call model and application sequencing, enabling custom features to be applied to individual users' calls.
- Sequenced applications can be developed using Avaya Engagement Development Platform.
- Central management of Session Manager is handled through Avaya Aura System Manager.
Related Products on DevConnect