- Educational Resources
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Effective October 14, 2019, Avaya Aura® Session Manager Release 7.x will be End the Sale (EoS). Additional information about the EoS can be found here.
For all new development, Avaya recommends that developers use the latest Session Manager release.
Avaya Aura® Session Manager Release 7.1 was made generally available in May 2017 as part of Avaya Aura Platform Release 7.1. This is NOT the latest Session release; the latest release is recommended for new development.
New In Release 7.1.
Session Manager 7.1 introduces the following new features:
- Administrator can define the Complex Station Access Code validation rules using the Station Access Code Policy screen on the Device and Location Configuration page.
- Use the Certification Revocation List (CRL) method for checking certificate revocation.
- Enable or disable the Assured Services SIP feature.
- Client and Server side support of the ping-pong based health check mechanism for SIP entities..
See Chapter 8 of the guide below for additional information abourt Call Detail Recording on Session Manager:
Note that the PPM WSDL includes deprecated methods. Only those methods described in the Specification document are functional and supported.
End of Sale Notified