- Educational Resources
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Avaya Aura® Session Manager Release 7.1.1 was made generally available in August 2017 as part of Avaya Aura Platform Release 7.1.1. This is the latest release of Session Manager and is recommended for new development.
New In Release 7.1.1
Session Manager 7.1.1 introduces the following new features:
- Administrator can define the Complex Station Access Code validation rules using the Station Access Code Policy screen on the Device and Location Configuration page.
- Use the Certification Revocation List (CRL) method for checking certificate revocation.
- Enable or disable the Assured Services SIP feature.
- Client and Server side support of the ping-pong based health check mechanism for SIP entities..
- Session Manager Element Manager Web Services API, new in release 7.1.1, is one of the Web Services comprising of the System Manager Web Service. The EM Web Service provides programmatic access to Session Manager Dashboard and User Registration status data.
- Release and Overview Information
- CDR Interface
- PPM Web Services
- NEW Session Manager Element Manager Web Service
See Chapter 8 of the guide below for additional information abourt Call Detail Recording on Session Manager:
Note that the PPM WSDL includes deprecated methods. Only those methods described in the Specification document are functional and supported.