- Educational Resources
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Avaya Aura Session Manager Remote Lab
About The Remote Lab
The Avaya Aura Session Manager Remote Lab configuration comprises:
- Avaya Aura Session Manager Release 22.214.171.124
- Avaya Aura System Manager Release 126.96.36.199 Service Pack 2
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager Release 188.8.131.52 Feature Pack 2
- Avaya Messaging 10.8
- Avaya Aura Media Server 8.0.2 Service Pack 2
Three SIP extensions with passwords will be assigned to Remote Lab users. Video enabled extensions provided upon request.
Supported Capabilities And Instructions
The Avaya Aura Session Manager Remote Lab supports basic interoperability testing of SIP User Agents, including deskphones, softphones and other SIP endpoints. The Remote Lab configuration supports the following test cases:
- User Agent to User Agent calls
- Call Hold
- Call Transfer
- Communication Manager Messaging Verification
For detailed information about supported capabilities and instructions for accessing and using the Remote Lab, see:
- Avaya Aura Session Manager Remote Lab Instruction Manual - Issue 2.0 (October 2020) (PDF)
- Avaya Softphones Installation and Configuration – Issue 1.0 (October 2020) (PDF)
Avaya Aura Session Manager Remote Lab access time is scheduled in three month periods. When submitting an Avaya Aura Session Manager Remote Lab access request, please provide your required start date. If your request is accepted, you will be granted access for three months from the start date. You can access the lab on demand at any time during the agreed period.
Note that access to the lab is shared with other members and that it may be used by multiple users to test multiple solutions at a time.
Obtaining Access To The Remote Lab
To request access to the Avaya Aura Session Manager Remote Lab, follow the link below and complete the on-line form:
Note: Access to the Avaya Aura Session Manager Remote Lab does NOT require a VPN connection.