The Avaya Aura Session Manager Remote Lab configuration comprises:
- Avaya Aura Session Manager Release 10.2
- Avaya Aura System Manager Release 10.2
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager Release 10.2
- Avaya Messaging 11.0 SP2
- Avaya Aura Media Server 10.1.0.176
Three SIP extensions with passwords will be assigned to Remote Lab users. Video enabled extensions provided upon request.
The Avaya Aura Session Manager Remote Lab supports basic interoperability testing of SIP User Agents, including deskphones, softphones and other SIP
endpoints. The Remote Lab configuration supports the following test cases:
- User Agent to User Agent calls
- Call Hold
- Call Transfer
- Communication Manager Messaging Verification
- Endpoints connected to the lab must have a public IP address. i.e. they cannot be NATted.
- The Avaya Aura Session Manager Remote Lab does not currently support SIP trunking.
- Testing is limited to audio media, using the G.711 U-law codec.
For detailed information about supported capabilities and instructions for accessing and using the Remote Lab, see:
Avaya Aura Session Manager Remote Lab access time is scheduled in three month periods. When submitting an Avaya Aura Session Manager Remote Lab access
request, please provide your required start date. If your request is accepted, you will be granted access for three months from the start date. You can
access the lab on demand at any time during the agreed period.
Note that access to the lab is shared with other members and that it may be used by multiple users to test multiple solutions at a time.
To request access to the Avaya Aura Session Manager Remote Lab, complete the Session Manager Remote Lab Access Request form
at least three (3) business days before the desired remote lab access date.
Note: Access to the Avaya Aura Session Manager Remote Lab does NOT require a VPN connection.