- Educational Resources
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Avaya Aura Session Manager Release 8.0 was made generally available in July 2018 as part of Avaya Aura Platform Release 8.0. This is NOT the latest Session Manager release; the latest release is recommended for new development.
New In Release 8.0
Session Manager 8.0 introduces the following new features:
- Starting with Communication Manager and Session Manager Release 8.0, the administrator can enable the SIP Resiliency feature to reconstruct calls between SIP User Agents when the SIP signaling path for the call is disconnected. The signaling path can be disconnected if the user switches networks, network connectivity is lost,
- Cassandra clustering is enabled permanently to provide redundant storage of SIP device data on instances of Session Manager.
- 16 Digit Dialplan support.
- Release and Overview Information
- CDR Interface
- PPM Web Services
- NEW Session Manager Element Manager Web Service
See Chapter 8 of the guide below for additional information abourt Call Detail Recording on Session Manager:
Note that the PPM WSDL includes deprecated methods. Only those methods described in the Specification document are functional and supported.