DevConnect Select Product Program
The DevConnect Select Product Program (SPP) is a unique sales enablement program that simplifies the process for Avaya customers and Avaya Connect channel partners to order strategically-selected third party solutions.
“Select” solutions can be purchased through the SPP using established Avaya order processes and Avaya material codes. This by-invitation-only relationship eliminates the necessity for a customer/channel to negotiate unique agreements with each Partner and clearly defines the roles of both Avaya and its Partners.
The SPP Partner remains wholly responsible for pricing and discounting; ensuring the accuracy and validity of the ordered configuration; and providing all pre- and post-sale support and maintenance services.
Benefits of Participation
Companies participating in the Select Product Program are afforded increased visibility with Avaya customers, sales and channels through a variety of direct and indirect benefits, which may include:
- Inclusion of offers in Avaya's product catalog under specific part codes
- Visibility of available offers within the internal Avaya Sales Portal, providing Avaya sales and channel partners with additional information regarding your offers
- Inclusion in the DevConnect Select Product Program Solution Directory, a comprehensive guide for Avaya sales and channel partners to use as reference in sales opportunities
- Priority and early access to designated Avaya-led event sponsorship opportunities
- Specific designation in the DevConnect Marketplace as a Select Product Provider, using a unique mark to indicate the inclusion of a specific solution within the SPP program
- Priority consideration for available Avaya SalesConnect and TechConnect speaking opportunities
The SPP is available in the U.S., Canada, the European Union (EU), and selected countries in EMEA, CALA and APAC (currently including Israel, Lebanon, Norway, Russia, South Africa, Switzerland, UAE, Mexico, Australia, Brunei, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand and Vietnam).
Criteria for Selection
Selection of products to be included in the program is based on:
- Successful completion of formal DevConnect compliance testing,
- Strategic alignment and sponsorship by an Avaya product management team, and
- Proven market demand based on sales opportunities identified by Avaya sales and channel partners.
If your organization is a DevConnect Technology Partner in good standing and meets these criteria, please let your DevConnect Business Development Manager (BDM) know of your interest. As this is a by-invitation program, Avaya makes careful and controlled decisions regarding partner inclusion and solution rollout to best ensure a successful program.