Avaya Aura® System Manager is a central management system that delivers a set of shared management services and provides simplified deployment of Unified Communications and Contact Center applications. The framework leverages virtualization technology, pre-defined templates, common installation, licensing, and support infrastructure. System Manager supports three types of redundancy: cold standby, High Availability (HA), and Geographic Redundancy.
Important: Effective October 14, 2019, Avaya Aura® System Manager Release 7.x will be end of sale (EoS). Additional information about the EoS can be found here. For all new development, Avaya recommends that developers use the latest System Manager release.
- Centralized software management solution to support deployments, migrations, upgrades, and updates to the suite of Avaya Aura® applications
- Avoid duplicate data entry through shared management services
- Centralized access to all Avaya Aura® applications through a browser-based Avaya management console with single sign on
- Optimize IT skill sets with consistency of management functions across Avaya solutions
- Integration with enterprise IT infrastructure, such as identity management, authentication, authorization, security, and enterprise directorySystem Manager now supports configuration of 16-digit extension in dial plan analysis.
Related Products on DevConnect