Avaya Aura System Manager is a central management system that delivers a set of shared management services and provides simplified deployment of Unified Communications and Contact Center applications. The framework leverages virtualization technology, pre-defined templates, common installation, licensing, and support infrastructure. System Manager supports three types of redundancy: cold standby, High Availability (HA), and Geographic Redundancy.
- Centralized software management solution to support deployments, migrations, upgrades, and updates to the suite of Avaya Aura applications
- Avoid duplicate data entry through shared management services
- Centralized access to all Avaya Aura applications through a browser-based Avaya management console with single sign on
- Optimize IT skill sets with consistency of management functions across Avaya solutions
- Integration with enterprise IT infrastructure, such as identity management, authentication, authorization, security, and enterprise directorySystem Manager now supports configuration of 16-digit extension in dial plan analysis.
Related Products on DevConnect