Avaya Product Notices are published on the Avaya Support site and are not normally replicated on the DevConnect portal. However, Avaya provides an E-Notifications service that makes it easy for you to keep up-to-date with the latest news and information concerning the Avaya products you are working with.
By subscribing to the E-Notifications service, you will be notified automatically whenever Avaya Product Notices are issued. The service allows you to specify the types of notices, products and releases you are interested in. The available types of Product Notices include:
- End of sale notices
- End of manufacturer support notices
- Product correction notices
- Product support notices
- Notifications of documentation and download updates, including Release Notes
Once you have subscribed to the service, you will be sent an e-mail whenever matching Product Notices are published. The e-mails include links to the Product Notices on the Avaya Support site.
How To Subscribe To The Avaya E-Notifications Service
To subscribe and start receiving E-Notifications:
- Go to the Avaya Support site: http://support.avaya.com.
- Assuming you do not already have an Avaya SSO login ID, select the REGISTER NOW option located just below the log in Username field on the Avaya Support home page - the Sign Up For Your Avaya Support Account page is displayed.Note: If you already have an Avaya SSO login ID, skip to step 8.
- On the Sign Up For Your Avaya Support Account page, select "No Relationship" in the My Relationship with Avaya drop-down.
- Complete the rest of the form including your email address, which will also act as your username, and the password you want to use for logging in.
- Read and accept the "Terms and Conditions".
- Click SUBMIT - a message is displayed confirming your registration.
- Select SUPPORT HOME to return to the Avaya Support portal home page.
- Enter your Username and Password in the relevant fields and click LOG IN to log into the portal.
- Select Set E-Notifications under Alerts & Reports in the menu bar at the bottom of the page: the E-NOTIFICATIONS page is displayed
- In the PRODUCT NOTIFICATIONS box, select Add more products - a list of available products is displayed.
- Select the product you are interested in - a list of available types of Product Notices is displayed.
- Select the types of Product Notices you want to be notified of.
- If you only want to receive notification of Product Notices for a particular release of the product, select the release number in the drop-down above the list of Product Notice types; otherwise, to receive notification of Product Notices for all releases, select "All and Future".
- Click Submit - a "Submission Successful" message is displayed.
- Repeat steps 11 to 14 for each product you are interested in.
Remember, in addition to using the E-Notifications service, you can go to the Avaya Support site at any time to access Avaya Product Notices without needing to register or log in.