- Educational Resources
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Avaya Aura® Session Manager Release 8.0.1 was made generally available in July 2018 as part of Avaya Aura Platform Release 8.0.1.
New In Release 8.0.1
Session Manager 8.0.1 introduces the following new features:
- Support for new Avaya Converged Platform 120 Server
- Support for Call Journaling Server High Availability
- Support for multiple customer accounts with role-based access control
- Support for Hyper-V
- Release and Overview Information
- CDR Interface
- PPM Web Services
- Session Manager Element Manager Web Service
See Chapter 8 of the guide below for additional information abourt Call Detail Recording on Session Manager:
Note that the PPM WSDL includes deprecated methods. Only those methods described in the Specification document are functional and supported.