Andrew.Prokop
A few questions.

1. Is there a way to set the values via properties? From what I can tell, you have to "hard code" the values inside the ED editor.

2. Is there a way to set timezone?

3. Are there plans to go less than once a day? For example, every hour?

Thanks!
Andrew.Prokop
As a follow-up, I find that it makes no difference when I schedule the task. I set one to start tomorrow, loaded it onto my Breeze server, created an instance, and it started right up. I was thinking it would stay in the start task until tomorrow rolled around. What am I not understanding?
Krishnakumar(KK)
Hi Andrew,

1. No. The schedule options are set in the workflow and will be effective when it is deployed.
2. ED uses EDP server's timezone. EDP server timezone is set during the OVA deployment of the EDP node. I am not sure if there is a way to change the EDP cluster's timezone after the nodes are created. I don't see it in cluster management.
3. No. I will create an enhancement request for this.
4. Looks like there is a misunderstanding of how the scheduling works. ED server will automatically create an instance when schedule time is met after the workflow is deployed. In case of recurring pattern, an instance would be created whenever schedule interval is met (once a day, once every week and so on depending on the schedule options). If you create an instance manually, it will be created immediately bypassing the scheduler. So please don't create the instance yourself. Wait for the scheduled time after the workflow is deployment to see the instance.

Hope these answer your questions.
Andrew.Prokop
Thanks! That helps.

Timezone would be nice if you want to write the Snap-In once and deploy it on many servers which may not all be in the same timezone. That way the Snap-In could run at 8:00 a.m. local time no matter where the Snap-In is deployed.
Go to:   
Mobile view