POST /api/now/table/incident HTTP/1.1
Host: arrowdev.service-now.com
Accept: application/json
Authorization: Basic cmVzdF91c2VyX2lvdDpCQ1dlYjlWKWV9IyNXQmoy
Content-Type: application/json
Cache-Control: no-cache
Postman-Token: 34da63cb-4d25-f7aa-17b2-d11679988b9b

{"short_description":"Test with java post"}

I cannot seem to duplicate this with the Call REST Service task. My URI (https://arrowdev.service-now.com/api/now/table/incident) has no parameters. I selected TLS 1.2 and Basic Authentication. I added my user name and password. I entered application/json for Content type. I clicked both Retrieve Input Schema and Output Schema. I put this for Payload: {"short_description":"Test with java post"}

When I click on Input Mapping, I receive an error ("Properties are not defined.").

I saved and deployed the Snap-In. Upon execution, I receive this: Error encountered during execution of REST Service task: CertPathValidatorException: Certificate chaining error

Can you tell me what I am missing? My Postman call works so I know that the web service likes what I am sending.
RajeshChandrashekar
Hi Andrew,
this could be because Breeze may not have the certificate to which you are firing the request,
could you please follow these steps and let us know if you still face any issues,

Adding a Trust Certificate to all Avaya Breeze™ servers in a
cluster
Before you begin
Certificates that you intend to add as trusted certificates must be accessible to System Manager.
Procedure
1. On System Manager, in Elements, click Avaya Breeze™.
2. In the left navigation pane, click Cluster Administration.
3. Select the cluster to which you want to administer the trusted certificates.
4. Click Certificate Management > Install Trust Certificate (All Avaya Breeze™ Instances)
to download the trusted certificate for all the servers in the cluster.
Note:
The Trust Certificate that you are about to add will apply to all the Avaya Breeze™
servers assigned to the cluster.
5. From the Select Store Type to install trusted certificate menu, select the appropriate
store type.
6. Click Browse to the location of your Trust Certificate, and select the certificate.
7. Click Retrieve Certificate, and review the details of the Trusted Certificate.
8. Click Commit .
Andrew.Prokop
Thank you! I've asked for the cert and hope to get it before too long.

Another question: How can I make payload an item available in Input Mapping?
AnuragAggarwal
you can open REST task and type in payload textbox

{payload}

hit retrieve schema and then input mapping - you would see a field called payload in mapping and you can map to it
Go to:   
Mobile view