ReeceJ
I am having trouble with which Listener interface I should be implementing in my JTAPI application. Currently I am implementing: ProviderListener and ConnectionListener, and in turn, all the required methods that go along with them. The ProviderListener is working fine but I am concerned the ConnectionListener isnt the correct choice for my needs.

I am trying to receive events for the following actions: callAlerting, callDisconnected, callTransferred, callHeld, callUnheld, and possibly one that fires when the agent state is changed but that isnt completely necessary. With the ConnectionListener I am seeing the connectionAlerting method firing when a call comes in but I am having trouble pulling the UserToUserInfo out of the ConnectionEvent argument associated with the event. This is what I have currently to fetch the data:

String uuiData = ((LucentCall)event.getCall()).getUserToUserInfo().toString();

What I get out of it is basically the field name and some seemingly random characters following it.

Am I using the correct listener that will return me the actions I need plus the UserToUserInfo? Or am I just fetching the UUI incorrectly from the ConnectionEvent? Let me know if more info on what I am doing is needed.

Thanks
ReeceJ
Sorry for the trouble but I ended up fixing my own problem. The issue was I read the UserToUserInfo class documentation incorrectly. I thought the method to pull the uui out was .toString() when it actually says .getString(). Changing the line of code I detailed in my question to "String uuiData = ((LucentCallInfo)event.getCall()).getUserToUserInfo().getString();" fixed the issue.
Go to:   
Mobile view