MikeMelnik
Hi,

We have application that listens to DMCC events and sometimes it enters into "state with no events" but
"10:05:19:271 Reset Application Session Response: 354 Session ID:8D3FB60D9AEC88C42956D7B90891FCA6-209 Duration: 180".

Questions:
Why?
What to do?

Thanks in advance..
MartinFlynn
Hi Mike,

You haven't given much information here but this is my initial thoughts:

o You are seeing Reset Application Session messages so the connection between AE Services and the application seems to be OK.

o I presume you have left the DMCC Client to handle these heartbeats so the DMCC CLient looks OK.

o So, it looks like either AE Services has stopped sending events or the application has stopped processing them.

o You can check if AE Services is sending events using Wireshark or by checking the DMCC traces on AE Services. There are instructions on this in the Devconnect Product FAQ "How can I monitor the XML being sent and received by the AE Services Server (debug, log, trace)?". It is in the "FAQ: AE Services Device, Media, and Call Control (DMCC) -> Other" section.

o Assuming AE Services is sending events, I suspect that the application has blocked itself somehow - probably some threading problem. Maybe it is using the DMCC listener thread to process events and send requests to AE Services - it should not do this. If you cannot find a problem in a code review, I suggest you use a debugger to check the state of your threads - make sure they are not locked up.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view