AbhishekDeshmukh
I am using avaya certified softphone for building a new softphone.
The problem is when I make call from avaya's callwithuui application
To transfer VDN and 2 agents are logged in to same skills then the same call is getting reflected in both the agent pc.
Is this a code level issue or some other issue.
Where can we trace this..?
MartinFlynn
> "avaya certified softphone"
What do you mean by this? Is this an Avaya product? Do you have a name for it?

> "avaya's callwithuui application"
Again, I am not sure what you mean by this. Is this a sample application or something? Where did you get it?

> " the same call is getting reflected in both the agent pc."
Communication Manager delivers a call to one agent. If the agent does not answer the call, it may then deliver it to another. Perhaps that is what you are seeing. Alternatively, perhaps one agent's phone has a Bridge Call Appearance of the other. If so, a call delivered to one may also appear at the other.

> "Where can we trace this..?"
On Communication Manager SAT console, you can execute "list trace vdn nnnn" (where nnnn is the number of the VDN). This should show the flow of incoming calls and may give you an indication of what is happening.

Martin

AbhishekDeshmukh
> " the same call is getting reflected in both the agent pc."
Communication Manager delivers a call to one agent. If the agent does not answer the call, it may then deliver it to another. Perhaps that is what you are seeing. Alternatively, perhaps one agent's phone has a Bridge Call Appearance of the other. If so, a call delivered to one may also appear at the other.

How can we avoid this call getting bridged..,??
MartinFlynn
Bridge Call Appearance is a configurable parameter on Communication Manager. Below is a snippet from the SAT command 'display station 40502':

BUTTON ASSIGNMENTS
1: call-appr 4: brdg-appr B:1 E:40501
2: call-appr 5:
3: call-appr 6:

Button 4 is a BCA of 40501. This means that, when a call is delivered to 40501, it also appears at 40502.

Martin
AbhishekDeshmukh
I will check as you have guided about the configuration.
However the issue is when the 2nd agent is in not ready then also the call is reflecting in the softphone whereas there is no call in the hardphone.
MartinFlynn
Without knowing anything about how your system is configured, what your application does or how the calls are made, I cannot help further.

If you need more help on this issue, I suggest you open a Technical Support ticket. Please note, for non-paid members, there may be a fee for this.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view