BryanReif
Hello,

I am using the latest AAOD 7.2 and trying to import and upgrade an old DD module. When I first import, I get the dialog box about upgrading the module, but the scert jar is not updated and I get a lot of java errors on Avaya packages. How do I get it to upgrade the scert jar as part of the upgrade? The old scert jar is version 5.1.11

Thanks
RossYakulis
remove the old jar and just close the project and reopen.
BryanReif
I just deleting the jar and removing it from the project>properties>build path. I tried closing/opening and also deleting and re-importing the project, but no new scert jar is created and obviously tons of java errors now.
RossYakulis
I am at a loss, I just moved a 5.1 project to OD 7.2 and it upgraded fine. Can you email me a copy of the project prior to upgrading it? (yakulis@avaya.com)
BryanReif
I sent two modules. The first one got blocked due to size, but were you able to receive the 2nd one?
RossYakulis
Unfortuntely not. Tyr removing jar files from the project or the .wav files in the phrases?
BryanReif
I tried changing the extension to .txt, but got a size error even though it was only 621 KB. I also tried again with a zip with the jar files removed.
RossYakulis
Okay what happened here is this. The prebuild OD was copied from the ISO to the local drive. Then next thing that must be donw before importing projects is to set tomcat home (Window->Preferences->Tomcat). If tomcat home is not set the OD code base gets very unhappy. Once set the import works.
Go to:   
Mobile view