shrawanibharati
Hi Team,

We are using Spring JPA with snap-in. On using @Transactional annotation for rollback one exception, er are getiing ested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/springframework/aop/aspectj/autoproxy/AspectJAwareAdvisorAutoProxyCreator$PartiallyComparableAdvisorHolder. I believe it is a version conflict issue with POM dependency. The breeze SDK version we are using is 3.1.1.0.311006.

Function looks like :
@Override
@Transactional(rollbackFor = Exception.class)
public boolean saveRecords(HttpServletRequest request) {
}

POM dependecises are with attached file.

Filename pom.xml [Disk] Download
JoelEzell
Hello. What Breeze version are you testing this on? If it's 3.1.x, that's quite old.

For various reasons, Breeze uses "Parent first" classloading. This does indeed cause some version mismatch errors. Some of these simply can't be resolved. We'll try to investigate this one but will need to know the Breeze server version first.
shrawanibharati
the breeze version is 3.4.0.0.06340003. The dependecy that is giving probles is aspectjweaver. I have seen third party libraries in my cluster they do not have aspectjweaver jar in ext folder. It should ideally download teh jar and use the classes in it. not sure why it is failing here.

the lab we are using : https://shd-smgr3-01.snapin.avaya.com/SMGR/
cluster : SHD-CE3c-16-1
RobertFavero
Hi,

Could you please post the full exception stack you are getting? Also, you said the following:

================
The dependecy that is giving probles is aspectjweaver. I have seen third party libraries in my cluster they do not have aspectjweaver jar in ext folder. It should ideally download teh jar and use the classes in it.
================

I'm not sure exactly what you mean with the above statement, but I just want to be sure that something is clear. Breeze itself will not dynamically download any jars and place them on the system as a result of a dependency needed by a snap-in. On the other hand, the dependency of aspectjweaver that you have specified in your POM file should result in the aspectjweaver jar being included in your snap-in during the build of your snap-in. And perhaps it is this latter sense of "download the jar" that you had in mind.

Thanks.

--Rob
Go to:   
Mobile view