BalakrishnanP
Team,

I need to Add UUI Information (UserData) in the middle of a Call Session using DMCC API. I aware we can do it on Transfer / Make the call with DMCC. but is it possible to add user data to the call session when the call is active (in the middle of the call) with an agent?l

Example :
When a call is delivered to an Agent (Which does not have UUI Data attached), In the middle of the call session, we need to attach UUI, so the transfer happens on OneX (Consultation) will carry the UUI on next call leg as well.

Thanks,
Bala
MartinFlynn
It is only possible for an application to inject UUI into a call at the time that the application is making a call or clearing a call.

So, if the application is initiating the conference/transfer, it can inject UUI but if the agent initiates the transfer using a deskphone or softphone, it is not possible to inject UUI.

DMCC uses TSAPI to perform all third party functions. So I suggest you get a copy of "TSAPI for Avaya Communication Manager Programmer's Reference". This gives a detailed description of all the requests and their parameters. You can see which requests take userInfo.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view