RaymondGaston
I am attempting to use UcanAccess for my IVR apps so I can have 1 common file to update for Holidays. I have it working on my Windows Desktop in Orchestration Designer 7.1, but it will not work after posting to the tomcat server. When I review the logs, it states that the driver cannot be found.

Where do I need to put the 5 jar files for UcanAccess for it to work? I added the jar files to OD under Windows>Preferences>Avaya Aura>Orchestration Designer>Database. And I added the data source under Project Properties>Orchestration Designer>Pluggable Connectors>JDBC Data Sources as:
Name: UCanAccess
Driver Class Name: net.ucanaccess.jdbc.UcanaccessDriver
Connection URL: jdbc:ucanaccess///home/Holidays/SCHolidays.accdb;showSchema=true.... and yes, I copied the database to the home directory of the Tomcat server.

Our Tomcat server is Linux Redhat 6.5.

Thanks.

WilsonYu
The driver jar files should be copied into Tomcat/lib directory in the deployment environment.
RaymondGaston
Thanks for your response Wilson.. I just copied the jar files to the tomcat/lib directory and then ran validate on the application and check the database dependencies, it still says:

JDBC Drivers Installed:
The following table lists all of the JDBC drivers specified in the project's data sources, and tells you if each driver is installed in the application server. If the driver is not installed, and the data source you configured in Dialog Desinger depends on it, you will need to manually copy the driver library file in the application server's classpath. For Tomcat, it's <Tomcat>/common/lib

Driver Library Found
net.ucanaccess.jdbc.UcanaccessDriver No (For JBoss, manually check if the drivers are deployed in the deployments directory)
WilsonYu
Did you restart the app server?
RaymondGaston
Arrgh!... I just did and it works! Thank you so very much Wilson! Now, annually, I won't have to update every application... just the Access database.

Thanks for all your help.
Ray Gaston
WilsonYu
Nice! You're welcome.
Go to:   
Mobile view