EsmeraldaH
Hello,
Can anybody help with what could be the reason/s that i receive OnEstablishedEvent from Avaya, for one call, multiple times?

How can i debug this?

Thank you!
MartinFlynn
Well, if the application had more than one monitor on the call, it would get more than one Established event. For example, there could be more than one monitor on one of the devices, there could be a monitor on more than one device in the call or there could be a call monitor and device monitor.

Another possibility may be that the call involves some feature like Bridged Call Appearances which can generate several similar events.

Martin
JohnBiggs
and yet another trigger would be the established events are for different parties joining the call.
Look at the monitorIDs in the event to see if one monitor is generating the events or there is more than one monitor in play.

An application can put more than one monitor on a device and that will get the same event multiple times (but with different monitorIDs). If the application is monitoring both party A and party B, and they conference in party C, when C answers, both the monitor for A adn the monitor for B will receive an established event.

I would have to say the most common cause of this problem is the application has mistakenly put more than one monitor on a device (extension).
Go to:   
Mobile view