marc-halbruegge
Hi,

I want to use the external application API to get a stream of call UpdateEvents for an agent.

What is the easiest way to test this? Is there a "mock" CSDK that I can use to script calls for automated tests?

Thanks in advance!

Marc
ware16.avaya.com
Hi Marc,

I assume you are developing application which is going to use External application API's on CSDK.
Now you want to test your application by making call to other party where you want any CSDK based App as other party.

You can use Sample App provided as CSDK based application. You can find downloads here
https://www.devconnectprogram.com/site/global/products_resources/avaya_client_sdk/developer_downloads/4_4_0_0/index.gsp

Thanks,
Avaya DevConnect Team.

marc-halbruegge
Great, thank you!

For potential readers: I compiled the sample app and ran it. After logging in (using localhost), I am seeing the "AvayaCSDK-username" pipe on my PC and will now start interacting with it from my external application.

Thanks again for the quick help!

Best,
Marc
MichaelEngineer
Is this still a valid response? I'm looking at the External Application API example at the very bottom and it doesn't how how to get a response from the named pipe. Can someone give an example of that?
Go to:   
Mobile view