MRoy
This is probably not the right section for this question.

I have a DMCC application which sends out a call to the Agent, uui is also sent as part of the call info.
I am looking t remove this uui in the vector on the CM.

Is there a way or technique i can use to achieve this.

PS. There is an existing thread on the forum with the same query, but the link in the forum does not open.

Thanks.
MartinFlynn
I am not sure if it is possible to remove the UUI but it is possible to alter it using a vector.

For example, the following configuration will zero the first 32 bytes of the UUI:

change variables Page 1 of 39
VARIABLES FOR VECTORS

Var Description Type Scope Length Start Assignment VAC
A UUI1 asaiuui L 16 1
B UUI2 asaiuui L 16 17

change vector 10

01 wait-time 2 secs hearing silence
02 set A = none SEL 16
03 set B = none SEL 16

Note the 16 byte length is important as the asaiuui variables can be up to 16 bytes in length and the vector is fussy about setting them to anything that is not the correct length.

If you need different behaviour, you will need to study the Communication Manager documentation. I would recommend "Avaya Call Center Release 5.0 Call Vectoring and Expert Agent Selection (EAS) Guide" as it almost always gives the most useful information.

Martin
JohnBiggs
while not ideal and wastes trunks, you could route the call out and back in to the system via a loopback trunk that is configured to not carry UUI data.

Are you positive UUI is being sent to the agent's endpoint. I worked another ticket where it was not being sent (I think - maybe it wasn't available in the information presented through the API in the endpoint - I forget now).
Go to:   
Mobile view