TomaszDraminski2
Hello,

Is there a way to get a real time information from AACC about :
- calls disconnected in wait queue ( with ANI, DNIS and timestamp ), preferably some callback notification?
- no of calls in wait queues on different skiillsets ?

I know that we we get some data with RSM multicaast, however I would like a real time information, and not delayed by 2-seconds refresh interval. Is there an interface ( webservice ), which can be used to query the actual queue size?

regards
FergusCameron [Avatar]
Since you are aware of RSM/RTD live data I would say the short answer is "no", there's no way to get more immediate or more complete information on queued calls. The long answer is probably very long, so I'll shoot for something short but slightly more informative; the two most direct suggestions inferred by your question would be, (1) look at the HDX interfaces (including SOAP and REST features of the Data Integration Wizard) to integrate with call routing or (2) consider integration up-stream via CM/AES or another telephony provider (e.g. a SIP proxy). Both suggestions will likely require integration with RSM/RTD or CCT. If the 2 second delay is crippling it likely means CCT but challenges remain either way.

--
PS: I'm sure it's obvious but none of our interfaces are real-time in the computing science sense.

Fergus Cameron :: AVAYA :: DevConnect :: http://www.avaya.com/devconnect/
Go to:   
Mobile view