ClausSuffel
Hi Nick,

do you have any new information for us, concerning this issue?

Regards,
Claus
NicholasDronen
Hi, Claus:

The developers have to test something to determine whether it's possible to change the behavior you're seeing and, if so, how much work it would require. I just sent email to them to see if they've been able to run their tests. I'll let you know what I hear.

Regards,

Nick
NicholasDronen
Hi, Claus:

Good news! The developers have reproduced the problem and have a fix which will be included in CM 5.2, available 2/2/2009. They still have to test their fix with TAC dialing, but they are confident that it works.

Regards,

Nick
ClausSuffel
Hi Nick,

Many thanks for your support in resolving this issue.

Is there an official statement or bug report, which we can give to our customers who are complaining about this behaviour?

Regards,
Claus
NicholasDronen
Hi, Claus:

Because of the way we went about getting this solved, the only bug report for this problem is an item in an internal developer system. The simplest way to get a customer-visible bug report is to click the "Technical Support" link on this page. Tell the technical support representative about the problem and have them contact me so I can explain the situation to them. (I would open the tech support request myself, but my user profile doesn't have authorization to do that.)

Regards,

Nick
ClausSuffel
Hi Nick,

the number of our customers, that are complaining about the missing external numbers, increases steadily.

Is there any chance to accelerate the realease of the CM fix you've mentioned in your last postings?

Is CM 5.2 release still scheduled for Feb 2009?

Regards,
Claus
NicholasDronen
Hi, Claus:

The most effective way to handle this would be to escalate the issue via the tech support route I suggested earlier.

Regards,

Nick
ClausSuffel
Hi Nick,

As requested, I've created a ticket in DevConnect (#05310).
Hope that helps to accelerate this issue.

Thanks.

Regards,
Claus
NicholasDronen
Hi, Claus:

Be sure to have the representative associate the ticket with the internal bug report so it can be escalated with minimal confusion. Feel free to have them contact me with any questions.

Regards,

Nick
ClausSuffel
Hi Nick,

Can you please give us a status update for that issue?

Will there be a CM fix in the near future that retrieves the dialed digits out of the ISDN INFORMATION messages and provides them to the DMCC interface as called number?

What about the implementation of NetworkReachedEvent you've mentioned earlier. Will it be definitely included in AES 5.0? Is there already a scheduled release date for AES 5.0?

Unfortunately, we're now in a situation, that the number of an external called party is delivered correctly in the EstablishedEvent at one of our cutomer installations in the Netherlands (you've been involved in that case a few weeks ago).
On the other hand, we still do not get the external number on our lab system in Germany.

We are not sure, but it seems that the dutch ISDN behaves different from the german ISDN at that point.

Regards,
Claus
NicholasDronen
Hi, Claus:

NetworkReached is in AES 5.0. The release date is sometime next year, not sure exactly when.

I think the best way to diagnose the problem in your lab in Germany is to work directly with tech support. They're able to gather traces and such things that make it easier for them to understand the issue. If tech support determines that the problem in the Germany lab is in fact the one we discussed earlier, then you can escalate if necessary.

Regards,

Nick

JohnBiggs
Communication Manager Release 5.2 is currently targeted for Feb 2, 2009.
ClausSuffel
Hi John, hi Nick,

are there any news concerning the release date of CM 5.2?

Regards,
Claus
ClausSuffel
Hello,

please, can anyone tell us the new scheduled release date for the upcoming CM 5.2 ?

Initially, the release has been targeted for Feb 2, 2009.

Thanks.

Regards,
Claus
JohnBiggs
May, 2009 is the GA target. I don't know if that is 5/1 or 5/31.
Go to:   
Mobile view