IlanaPolyak
Is there support for CALEA standard (Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act)
Thanks
JohnBiggs
Ilana,
You are going to help us out with some clarity on this question. CALEA is a big thick document with many many requirements. If you are talking about lawful intercept? or some other aspect of the document. Further, support can be at many levels. You can get call information through DMCC or TSAPI. Through DMCC you can gain access to the media stream for a call. These can be done un-obtrosivly. However it has been a long time since I read through CALEA spec. I do not recall if all of the requirements therein can be met.
IlanaPolyak
I am intrested to know if avaya has a calea interface and if not are there any product that complete avaya for this requirement thru AES.
Thanks John
JohnBiggs
Avaya does not provide a CALEA interface.

It appears that PlantCML does from the information provided in the find a solution/service search available on the devconnect site. There may be other vendors that provide a call recording solution (e.g. Red Sky, Verint/Witness, NICE, etc), that do as well, however I have no knowledge of that. You would need to contact their sales organizations for further information. I can only report on what is made public through the devconnect site.

John
Go to:   
Mobile view