BhaskarEragani
Hi,

I have ported application on tomcat and configured in AVP.

From stand alone browser when i invoke the application it is working fine. but when i place a call i can see active call but not able to hear any prompts or call is not progressing.

Can some help help what could be the issue.
NoelCarroll
Few things to try...

1. On your application screen, if you go into the application setup, you should be able to click Verify beside the URL you have used to setup the app. That should open a separate browser window with your app running.

2. Make sure the application is being called. Go into the data directory of your app, open ddrt.properties and set all disabled parameters to enabled. You should then see trace next time your application is invoked - you may be wise to restart your application server.

3. In your VP/AAEP system, click System Maintenance -> Trace Viewer then select the MPP tab, In the components drop-down list, select Voice Browser and select a time range when your application last run (might be good to run your app just prior to checking this trace). There may be errors there that shed more light.

If you find more error information it might be worth your while opening a DevConnect support ticket at that stage.
NeilGoldsmith
Good tips Noel

Also check that your app is set to Voice Portal runtime Configuration in your project properties and not Desktop (the default).
BhaskarEragani
Thanks for the tips!!!

The issue is port 8080 was not opened to the location where AVP is present and it is resolved now.
Go to:   
Mobile view