Hola.Avaya
Hi friends good day, I am currently developing an application in the programming language C # Their purpose is to connect to a switch Avaya S8400 which is in the NetWork, the purpose is to get the output of the switch to obtain the information from a phone call and to store this data, for example, I thought about this, connect the switch via serial port directly for get the trama but this switch model does not have the serial port.
The main problem is to connect my application with the output port of the switch. I'm open to any solution that can help me solve this problem thanks
CraigJohnson5
So you have Communication Manager running on the S8400? What version? What phone call data are you looking for?
Hola.Avaya
Hi thanks for replying, sorry but the version of Communication Management not remember at this time and the info you want out of the call is actually this as an example:
  1636 0007 7 9 701 7173214 0 010 4 10997 110713
Entry time
duration
input_output
Digito_Salida
trunk
Phone destination
trunk 2
Access Code
unknown 1
unknown 2
unknown 3
unknown 4
Phone source
Currently this information I obtain through a sniffer to see the network packets that pass through my network, I have implemented an application that can connect to the switch right through its port, which is why I can see the network packets. What I look for is to make an application to connect and switch get telephone data.
CraigJohnson5
The way to do this is to use Application Enablement Services. This server connects to Communication Manager through a CTI link. The TSAPI service then runs on AE Services. Since you would like to use C# then I would suggest use the DMCC .NET SDK to develop an application that would connect to AE Services and monitor stations on the Communication Manager. Your client machines talk over a TSAPI link and if you are monitoring a station when a call comes in then you will get call events that will contain information about the call. There is not a call start time provided but you can base it off the established event that is received when an agent answers the phone. And when the connection clears at the end of the call you can use that time stamp against the established event time stamp to get the duration. The established event also contains calling and called party information as well as the trunk if it was an off pbx call.

I would encourage you to look at the AE Services Overview documentation as well as the DMCC programmer's guide. We do have a free AE Services remote lab that you can sign up for and use. It is preconfigured with stations so you can connect and run some test calls to see what data is available to you in the events. DMCC has a dashboard test tool so that you can run tests without have to develop your own application first.
Hola.Avaya
Okay, thanks for the info I'll check the AE Services DMCC and programmer's guide I am currently checking the TeleConmmuter is an example in C # hopefully I can guide a bit. Thank you for your attention.
Go to:   
Mobile view