SanjayB2
im facing a issue while i import code from DD to OD. i have set the JVM setting to 1.5, i have successfully imported the DD code in OD, but i get many errors like, IS_EMPTY cannot be resolved or is not a field and this is the java line that im using at that point, "if(((com.avaya.sce.runtime.Condition)new com.avaya.sce.runtime.Condition("condition1", "UNIQUE_JOBID", com.avaya.sce.runtime.Condition.IS_EMPTY).setDebugId(6630)).evaluate(mySession)) {
actions = new java.util.ArrayList(6);"

please help me with this. thanks.
ShwetaBehere
The Condition item is deprecated, you should replace it with if ,else items.
SanjayB2
hi i did not understand sorry..can you please elaborate.. also i noticed in one of the devconnect links the for IS_EMPTY and many such operation the syntax should be com.avaya.sce.runtime.Epression.IS_EMPTY and not com.avaya.sce.runtime.Condition.IS_EMPTY please correct me if im wrog. If that is the case should it not automatically change when we upgrade from DD 5.1 to Orchestration designer? please confirm..
ShaileshGandhi
Sanjay,
I don't remember exactly, but try to set your preferences in each section inside (Window -> Preferences -> Java -> Compiler -> Errors/Warnings) Eclipse as per your errors. While doing these changes, you rmay see the number of errors going down

Good Luck.

Shailesh
DouglasWambo2
I've just started the conversion process. I was told by our Avaya reps that it should just be a recompile to deploy from 5.0 to 6. I'm running into 180 + errors with just one app. Lots of problems with com.avaya.sce.runtime.HAS_NO_MORE,...INT_EQUAL, INT_GREATER, etc. Am I going to have to change all of the logic around my applications? I have a lot of apps.
Help?
MichaelGruzman
Douglas, could you tell us exact version 5.0.0.XXXX been used and 6.X.X.XXXX been installed? You listed just condition constants, do you have other?
MichaelGruzman
Also, could you add more details about your errors. As a workaround you may try the project coverted into 6.0 and showing errors:
- close the project from Eclipse.
- reopen the project in Eclipse.
MdAyub
I'm als the same issue, i've closed/opened project, restarted eclipse, but nothing worked out, please help if anyone has the solution for this...
MdAyub
Found out one workout to remove errors, just replacing "com.avaya.sce.runtime.Condition" with "com.avaya.sce.runtime.Expression" that fixed out the error, Please suggest whether its healthy for the application to do such change or not.
NeilGoldsmith
If you have any nodes that were deleted from the flow, the java file will still remain and will not update when you perform the update. This means they will contain errors because we don't touch them. You simply need to delete these files. If the code you are changing is active code and does have a node on the map, then it should upgrade automatically. Did you have any errors during import?
MdAyub
No Smith, i didnt got any error while importing, just got one warning to upgrade the workspace, So I proceeded with yes option, I checked now, in the application, according to the program, this file should lie under one sub flow but its not there, As you said, I think this file is orphaned.
NeilGoldsmith
If the file is orphaned, then it is not needed. We do not delete java files if you delete the node off the map because you may have put custom code in that file, so we leave it up to the app developer to delete those java files manually.

You can delete it and if it is indeed used, it will be recreated next code gen.
MdAyub
Thanks Neil.
Go to:   
Mobile view