Maksim_Savchenko
Hi, everyone!
My purpose:make integration Avaya IC 7.3 with external CRM system using web services.
A more detailed: in Workflow Designer make flow by using WebServicesSTR from WebServices palette to get some information from external CRM system (I have endpoint for this service and wsdl).
Unfortunately I have no experience with IC and Workflow Designer, so excuse me if the questions seems stupid.

I'm try following this instruction: http://www.devconnectprogram.com/site/global/products_resources/interaction_center/support/faq/faq_interaction_center_workflow_designer/index.gsp
but occured some problems:

1.) In instruction "Go to the Workflow server configuration's Workflow tab in IC Manager and select Advanced Properties. Enable "Enable Java Support For Script""
I can't find this checkbox in this tab (I'm going IC Manager->Server->Workflow->Edit->tab Workflow)
Here is only buttons like "Reload Flows", "Unload Flow", "Run Flow", "Preload Flows" and others.
Maybe I'm looking where not should...

2.) In instruction "Write a new client Java class which either implements JICJavaBase or extends JICJavaAdapter class of <AVAYA_IC_HOME>/Java/jar/ICJavaInterface.jar package. In this client java class you need to put the implementation of calling webservices functions in one of the following functions"
Perhaps there is more documentation or examples to implement it (unfortunately I could not find it)?
Thank you for your answer!
Hiten.Gajjar
You need to enable "Show Advanced Properties" on "Workflow" tab. After this you will see option "Enable Java support for script" options.

Carefully observe the images provided in link http://www.devconnectprogram.com/site/global/products_resources/interaction_center/support/faq/faq_interaction_center_workflow_designer/index.gsp
NorbertHaberer
Just a remark on "I can't find this checkbox in this tab (I'm going IC Manager->Server->Workflow->Edit->tab Workflow)".
I also stumbled on this.
Just do a right mouse click in the tab Workflow window, this will show the Advanced Properties checkbox.
Maksim_Savchenko
Thanks for your answers!I implemented a method JICJavaBase to call an external web service. Works fine!
Go to:   
Mobile view