NoraArce
I have a two menues in an application, one after the other. If I enter 2 digits (via dtmf), the first digit is controlled by the first menu and the second digit passes to the 2nd. menu.

How can I avoid the 2nd. digit?

Thanks, Nora.
WilsonYu
I don't quite understand your question.
But it works like this:
If the first menu is happy with 1 digit (according to the grammar you use), the voice browser would would finish wiht menu 1 once the first digit is entered, and continue to execute menu 2, which would collect the 2nd digit. That's the way it works.
NoraArce
Hi, Wilson.

We agree about the behaviour.

But the customer doesn't want this behaviour. He wants to discard the digits and not to pass them to the 2nd. menu.

WilsonYu
You may need to try some tricks with the first menu (like modifying the grammar, the timeout properties) to allow recongize more digits before moving to the next menu. After collecting the digits in the first menu, you can programmically truncate it to suit your need.
NoraArce
Thanks, Wilson
RossYakulis
Try disabling "DTMF Type Ahead Enabled:" in the application configuration advanced section.
AMITKUMAR4
Hi,

How to set the "DTMF Type Ahead feature as false" in AURA Application.

I have the similar problem in my application and need to discard all previous DTMF before playing any menu/PC.
RossYakulis
This in in the Voice Protal (Experience Portal) Application configuration in the advanced section per this instructions below.

Please follow up with Voice Portal support.
NoraArce
Hi, the only way to discard the previous DTMF was to generate an special menu node.

Menu1
Choice<name=xxxx,next form="Menu1",DTMF="Menu1:value"
Grammar <name=Grammar1">
NoInput
Goto <form="MenuSiguiente",threshold=0>
NoMatch
Goto <form="MenuSiguiente",threshold=0>

Grammar1
Column0 : define all the numbers, * and #.
Repeat=6

I hope you understand the routine and be useful for you.

Regards, Nora.
AMITKUMAR4
Thanks a lot Nora. That's great i was looking fot this sort of solution at application scope rather then contacting voice portal support.

Thank you very much once again..

yunjiaohou
We are facing the same issue, Even we set "DTMF Type Ahead Enabled" to NO, the system still put your previous DTMF on next Menu or Input node. That means the parameter doesn't work.

Any Advice? please help.

Thanks.
ShwetaBehere
Please contact Voice Portal support.
Go to:   
Mobile view