MelissaVestal
There is a tutorial document that contains instructions on how to configure URLs to appear as hyperlinks to the customer in a web chat session. The tutorial references PHP files and code. Is there an equivalent for the JSP version of the SDK?
GabrielBringas
There is an equivalent PDF document that comes with the JSP version of the SDK, but its content does not match the document that comes with the PHP version. You may be able to extract the files within the two .war files that come with the JSP SDK and view the existing sample code.
MelissaVestal
I have the SDK installed, so I am able to look at all of the webapps files. The tutorial for PHP says you only need to modify the webchat_pop_over.php file, which doesn't exist with the JSP SDK. I think the equivalent file is chatdisplay64.jsp, but that file doesn't contain the QuickRefresh function. I've looked at all of the jsp files located in the WebComms folder and none of them contain a QuickRefresh function. It's really frustrating trying to guess what you guys re-named these files. You really need to produce documentation equivalent to what is available for the PHP SDK. For the time being, can you please just tell me how to configure this?
Go to:   
Mobile view