FrankieWilson
I am using AAOD 6.0. I would like to know if there is a way to "merge" two versions of a project in my workspace. For example, I make change #1 to the code which will be the next deployment. Before that deployment happens, there is a bug in the production code that needs to be fixed on the current production version. So change #2 is made separately to the production level code. Is there now a way to include change #2 with the code containing change #1 without having to manually replicate the change in the workspace? If there are separate flows involved in the changes, can I export/import the flow that includes change #1? I've always tried to make updates serially, but there's always a risk if I have to replicate a fix in my latest development version. Thanks for your help.
WilsonYu
If the change is in a separate flow file, you can just move the flow file over to the other project. All the dependent resources such as prompts and grammars will be copied over automatically. However, if you already have a flow file with the exact same name in the target project, it will not replace it (it will do nothing). Or if any dependent resources such as prompts and grammars have the same name, those will not be replaced either.
FrankieWilson
Thank you for the quick answer. Just to clarify, these are not different projects but the same project which is saved in a different workspace. But regardless of that, most of the changes now are modifications to existing flows which would exist in both versions of the code, so sounds like I'm out of luck. But at least I know my assumption of not being able to merge code in this case is correct. Please correct me if I'm wrong
WilsonYu
In any case, you have to merge the differences of 2 files manually.
Go to:   
Mobile view