DanielaBanin
I have converted an application from OD6.0 to OD7.2 and I am getting a lot of warnings: as bellow.
The ABCD application ( the called module) compiles with no warnings,
however when I am calling it from ContextCreation I am getting these warnings on compilation. - refering to the ABCD module.
Should I ignore them?

The warnings: >>
ArrayList is a raw type. References to generic type ArrayList<E> should be parameterized ABCD.java /ContextCreation/WEB-INF/src/flow line 31 Java Problem
Collection is a raw type. References to generic type Collection<E> should be parameterized ABCD.java /ContextCreation/WEB-INF/src/flow line 28 Java Problem
List is a raw type. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized ABCD.java /ContextCreation/WEB-INF/src/flow line 29 Java Problem
The serializable class ABCD does not declare a static final serialVersionUID field of type long ABCD.java /ContextCreation/WEB-INF/src/flow line 7 Java Problem
Type safety: The method add(Object) belongs to the raw type List. References to generic type List<E> should be parameterized ABCD.java /ContextCreation/WEB-INF/src/flow line 34 Java Problem<<

RossYakulis
I think it is due to the settings in the 7.2 Eclipse. Preferences/Java/Compiler/Errors/Warnings.
DanielaBanin
Tks
Go to:   
Mobile view