EugenioRomagnoli
Hi Devconnect,

can you please provide some details on what is requiered and how to run this new demo app, that comes with 7.2.2 ??
I can't get any doc about it.

I have at my lab Nuance Speech Server platform Rel 11, with all features available including Kripton.
Is there an Application Note about this ??
This would be great.

thanks,
Eugenio
WilsonYu
Have you checked out white paper on EP? There is a readme in the sample app's root directory.
EugenioRomagnoli
Wilson,

Please, I need your help with this.
I haven't been able to find anything on the demo apps on the EPM/MPP 7.2.2 installarion medias.
I have downloaded all of them and checked the contents, with no positive result.
I need the documentation of the demo to see how it need to be setup/configurations, requierements, and how make it work.

thanks again,
Eugenio
WilsonYu
It sounds to me there is nothing particular you need to do on the MPP side. Have you tried running the app at all like how you have run a regular OD app?
EugenioRomagnoli
Dear DevConnect,
Please provide the documentation of such an application.
Kripton module should requiere some kind of configuration at the Nuance side.
Also, there should be guidelines to configure the Nuance Seech server.
It is necessary to be able to run the demo.
And also some kind of explanation of what is done in the Java code.

regards,
Eugenio
WilsonYu
The configuration documentation of Nuance server should come from Nuance. I am not sure if we provide any from EP perspective. You'd need to contact Avaya Support.

The sample app mainly features the TalkToNuance node, which a custom VXML node in the call flow.
If you right click on it and open the java file, you would find sample code written to generate a vxml that is used to create a conversation aimed at capturing different slots and send the captured data through variables down to the next node. The vxml it generates resembles the sample we got from Nuance's sample/test app, krypton_test.vxml, which is included in this project.
Go to:   
Mobile view