TCSLtd
Hi

I have a requirement that i need to live stream what the user said and convert it to text using google ASR and pass it to external utility.

Can someone please help me on this

Thanks
Navneet
WilsonYu
There is no live streaming support. Your best bet doing the recording and send it to Google ASR
TCSLtd
Hi Wilson

Thanks for your reply. Can u tell me how to send the recording to Google ASR. I have got the recording.

Thanks
Navneet
TCSLtd
I am using Avaya Exp. Portal 7.2..2 and Orchestration Designer 7.2.2 which has the native support for Google ASR. Then is there no way to live stream to google asr?
WilsonYu
There is Google Java API you can use but I am not familiar with it. You need to look at the Google documentation.
TCSLtd
Hi

I found the following grammar in the avaya document for integrating OD 7.2.2 and Google Speech Recognition.

<grammar mode="voice" type ="application/avaya-ep-csr" xml:lang="en-us">
<![CDATA[
{ "provider": "google", "profanity-filter": false, "chunkSize": 8192, "phrases": ["work","avaya"]}
]]>
</grammar>

I am using the same grammar in the Prompt and Collect node and getting the speech to text conversion as the the output(that is what my requirement was)

My query is "What sample/bit rate does the Avaya provide the audio in" to this grammar when I am using the prompt and collect node? Is it Configurable?

Help will be appreciated at the earliest.

Thanks
Navneet
WilsonYu
Most like the "audio/L16;rate=8000" format. It is not configurable at the app level. Look into the platform EP. There maybe some configuration there but I am not sure.
Go to:   
Mobile view