TCSLtd
Hi

In the DefaultDialogflow App, after the initial welcome message is played, somehow the "NO_SPEECH_RECOGNISED" is getting sent to the dialogflow. I am not able to find the reason of it and neither any such event is present in the code. The app did not allowed the user to say anything and sent this event to dialogflow immediately after the initial welcome message.

Please help me in understanding the reason

Thanks
Navneet
WilsonYu
I am not sure where that event comes from. Can you show me some OD trace.log and the logs where you see the NO_SPEECH_RECOGNISED event?
TCSLtd
I cannot see this event in the trace logs. But dialogflow is receiving this event in the request that it is receiving
WilsonYu
I need to contact the platform guy to see if they know where the event would come from. Stay tuned.
TCSLtd
Okay
TCSLtd
Dialogflow is receiving the following request:

2020-01-19 16:02:21.049 ISTDialogflow Request : {"session":"qAJPpswmRZGPngAtguaeGQ","query_input":"{\n \"event\": {\n \"name\": \"NO_SPEECH_RECOGNIZED\"\n }\n}","timezone":"America/Los_Angeles"}
WilsonYu
I got back from my colleagues. Nobody recognizes this event.
TCSLtd
But in the dialogflow logs we could see the above request is being received
WilsonYu
You need to trace through the app trace log and the VB log to collaborate when you start getting the event. Otherwise, we don't know where and when exactly the event get sent
TCSLtd
Is there a better way to filter search in vb logs as it contains different files for same date as last modified
TCSLtd
on the VB logs also this event is not there
Go to:   
Mobile view