SimonBrown
I need to provide a screen pop for basic AACC outbound campaigns (not POM).
I have reviewed the methods from the archaic SOAP services and missing how I can uniquely tie up a screen pop (intrinsic) with a particular ContactID....

Basic/Advanced screen pop help literature only indicates ContactId and skillset as intrinsics for OUTBOUND call type.

The web service OutboundCampaignWS.asmx has a method to AppendContactToCampaign which I am using to add new calls.
One of the input fields is ContactID. HOWEVER, me entering own value here seems to NOT get applied, it appears to be an auto incrementing integer field.
Using the Get200CampaignContacts method to review entry I just made.
The ContactID is NOT the number I applied... herein lies my problem with screen popping to a KNOWN ContactID so I can use that ID to lookup entry by FindContactsByCustomField method of the outboundContactWS.asmx

I do not see a way to pass a parameter to a screenpop web page, from the aacc admin page, with available intrinsics to get to my particular contact to extract custom fields I applied when adding the call to campaign. This would then allow me to process the request and present the agent with 3rd party CRM information etc.

The web service OutboundContactWS.asmx methods are;
  • CloseContact - no use to me

• FindContactsByCustomField - Intended to use this with customer ContactID I applied on adding call

• FindContactsByPhoneNumber - useless to me as a perpetual list and may exist multiple times

• GetContactIDByPhoneNumber - How is this any use if no other method to GetContactByID type method???

• GetContactStatus - Useless for me, does not even return ALL contact key/value pairs

• Feels like the web service is missing a simple GetContactByID as that is the only really obvious intrinsic I can apply in screenpop config?

Hope makes sense, maybe someone else has gone through same challenge with outbound and has an option?

Thanks
    Simon

Unless otherwise stated. EP 7.2.0.0.1117 Dev: JVM: 1.8.0_171 OD 7.2.1.0502 tomcat-8.5.23
    SimonBrown
    Found an undocumented web service that allows for contact information retrieval based on Contact ID.
    I will let the tumbleweed carry on rolling over Avaya forums now.

Unless otherwise stated. EP 7.2.0.0.1117 Dev: JVM: 1.8.0_171 OD 7.2.1.0502 tomcat-8.5.23
    Ubong
    Hello Simon,

I am sending this reply again because I don't think the first one went through. Please can you mention the web service you found to retrieve the contact information (phone number) as the CONTACTID and perhaps reference a document that helps with the procedure.
    I am having the same challenge you did and I am quite new to all of this.

I appreciate any help.

(Apologies if you are getting my response a second time)

Ubong.
    SimonBrown
    Hi
    The web service you want is
    http://servername/ccmmagentwebservices/AgentContactWS.asmx
    There is a method there called ReadContact
    It requires the ProviderContactID you can pass from the advance screen pop for the id field
    Also need a session key from the outbound utility web service.
    Hope that saves you some time.

No documentation found, I just worked through the IIS host looking at what web services are deployed.
    Avaya support never mentioned this web service either.

Ubong
    Thanks for your response.

I will check this out.
    Go to:   
    Mobile view