massimo__croci
Bug in the AOD release 8.1.2: It's not possible to paste the copied/cut objects in the call flow editor even in the same project because the 'paste' option is disabled after the right-click (see the picture
"before the patch" ).

The AOD development team provided the patch 'EPCFD-390.zip' to fix this problem (see the picture "after the patch").

IMPORTANT: This fix is for LAB USE ONLY (DON'T USE IN PRODUCTION), you need to wait for an official product update to get a production version of the fix.

The fix will be included in future OD releases (this means OD releases > 8.1.2, the OD 8.1.2 does not come with this fix). If you need the fix urgently, please open a DevConnect Technical Support ticket: https://www.devconnectprogram.com/technicalTicket/create
In case you don't have a Devconnect account, please register and use your Devconnect ID to access the link above.

The patch installation instructions are in the 'readme.txt' file inside the zip.
  • [Thumb - after the patch.png]
[Disk] Download
  • [Thumb - before the patch .jpg]
[Disk] Download
MCDeveloper
Hello,

I am trying to download the referenced patch (EPCFD-390.zip), but the "download" link downloads the jpg of the OD window that can not paste, instead of downloading the proper zip file.
where can I get the file from?

Thank you!
JohnBiggs
There is a problem with the portal's ability to render the file to you. Please open a DevConnect Technical Support ticket and we will move the file to you that way.
bhausknecht012024
Hello,
Is there any other option to retrieve the mentioned "EPCFD-390.zip" file other than creating a DevConnect Technical Support ticket?
If there is, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
Bence
JohnBiggs
Why does opening a ticket create a problem?
No there is not another way.
YasinUNAL
terrible support. This fix is said to come in AOD 8.1.2. I did a fresh install but the same problem persists in AOD 8.1.2. What is working properly at Avaya? I am not surprised by this situation.
massimo__croci
Sorry for inconvenience. Please, read carefully the first post in this thread

"
Bug in the AOD release 8.1.2
The fix will be included in future OD releases (this means OD releases > 8.1.2, the OD 8.1.2 does not come with this fix)

"

so the fix does not come with the release 8.1.2 (the latest one available at this very moment) but it will be included in future OD releases (> 8.1.2).

You can

- install the patch manually on the OD 8.1.2; for this, please open a Devconnect technical support ticket: https://www.devconnectprogram.com/technicalTicket/create ;

- work with a previous OD release not affected by this bug (ex. 8.1.1);

- wait for the next release (I have no timeline/deadline for that).
YasinUNAL
I can't open support ticket because you say my membership is inactive. Can you provide this bug fix?
JohnBiggs
YasinUNAL, Where did we say your membership is inactive? while we can inactivate accounts due to abuse, your account is not inactivated.

Given you can login to post into the forums, you should be able to create support tickets (although that does not go hand in hand).
Are you receiving some error when you try to open a ticket? Please provide specifics - you can PM me to avoid clotting up the thread. From time to time there are back end database issues with a user's profile that prevents them from opening tickets, but I am not aware of any notifications we have received about issues with your account (but keep in mind we deal with thousands of members, and many tens of interactions daily), so our ability to recall your situation is limited.
UEpfKBDLEMOPsc
Is there an update on this open bug? This post has some age on it, but I cannot find a reference to this patch being a general released item. Is a Devconnect ticket still the correct path to request the patch?

Thank you.
JohnBiggs
The current Experience Portal release remains at 8.1.2
You can check to see if there are newer releases by using
www.avaya.com/support
selecting Software Downloads
Entering Experience Portal
Selecting a release of 8.1.x
clicking the search magnifying glass
looking at the listed releases.

And yes if you need the patch, please open a DevConnect Support Ticket.
NicoleB
Thank you for your reply. Is this still an open bug in 8.1.2 since there is no further releases available?
JohnBiggs
correct, there is no product generally available (public) release that contains the fix to the issue.
Go to:   
Mobile view