NobuhiroTentaku
Dear Sir,

Regarding the subject above I would like to ask you something.
In the previous message on Jul 7, 2021, I learned that AES based CTI services did not support "Multiple Device Access".
And I know that the last logged-in terminal is valid.
Is there any way to identify one of the 2 terminals?
If each terminal can be set a directory name independently, we can get a directory name by LucentTerminal.getDirectoryName().
For instance :
A-terminal with 5011 (=extention number) getDirectoryName() = "A-Term"
B-terminal with 5011 (=extention number) getDirectoryName() = "B-Term".
Is there any information to set to an each terminal and to get from an each terminal independently?

Best regards,
JohnBiggs
MDA (and multiple registrations per device) were built after the implementation of CTI for Avaya Aura was done. There was no attempt made to integrate these services capabilities into CTI due to the amount of change that would have been necessary. CTI thinks of a device as a single instance of a phone. There are multiple features that have expanded on this which allow simultaneous SIP registrations, or simultaneous H.323 and SIP registrations, or multiple H.323 registrations to a single extension through AE Services DMCC API. Only the last case allows differentiation of the separate devices, but even then many aspects of a device are represented as a singleton entity (e.g. switchhook). There is no allowance for different names for the different registered devices on a common extension through AE Services APIs. I am unaware of any for any other API (e.g. Client SDK), but I do not have the depth of knowledge to be definitive. Since many services in the Client SDK come from AE Services, I would not expect it to be able to do better.
NobuhiroTentaku
Hi John,

Thank you for your information.
Regarding the issue above may I ask you to add a feature and/or to change a feature so that we can identify terminals?
Or is there any REQUEST FORM to ask something for DevConnect?

Best regards,
JohnBiggs
Are you in contact with an Avaya Sales team or business partner? If so there is a process referred to as "GRIP" to request product enhancements. Those teams (sales/BP) have the ability to collect customer needs and document them. Choices around what enhancements to implement are made by product management and the development teams.
NobuhiroTentaku
Thank you very much for your quick response and information.

Best regards,
Go to:   
Mobile view