thorsager
Hi,
This might be a stupid question, what is the latest release of the JTAPI sdk? I have been able to find a download for 10.1.0.2.0.11, but I'm unsure if this is the latest release or if a 10.1.3.x.x.x exists, and if so, how to get hold of it :)

thanks in advance
MartinFlynn
The latest version of JTAPI is jtapi-sdk-10.1.0.2.0.12 - presumably there were no changes needed to match AES 10.1.2 or 10.1.3.

You can download this from The Devconnect website at https://www.devconnectprogram.com/site/global/products_resources/avaya_aura_application_enablement_services/releases/10_1_3/index.gsp#downloads

Martin
JohnBiggs
I will admit that even from within Avaya this question comes up, and we have to go digging for the answer.

One place I cross check is with support.avaya.com -> software downloads -> Applications Enablement Services -> Release 10.1 Then I find JTAPI SDKs and see what is posted there.
The content on support.avaya.com is posted by the product team. The content on the DevConnect portal is the result of the product team informing contacts within DevConnect and our web master posting the content. As there is turnover sometimes the DevConnect web master does not reliably get informed.

As Martin indicated, the content is only updated if the product team makes changes to the SDK. They don't always make a change to the JTAPI Client/SDK every AE Services server release; when they do a changemay or may not be mentioned in the Release Notes. It is all a bit cloudy, even if you are an 'insider'.

All to say, from my perspective, not a silly question.
thorsager
Thank you so much for clearing that up for me :)
Go to:   
Mobile view