MauricioGonzalezS
Hello,
I'm using OD 8.1 and REST PDC and from time to time the configured URLs for the REST web services get lost. I am not sure if this happens when I reopen Eclipse or when I add a new REST web service.
Is there any patch for this ?
massimo__croci
Hi Mauricio.

- What is your exact release ? 8.1.0 ?

- Does " the configured URLs for the REST web services get lost" mean you see a blank URL from time to time ? Does this happen randomly or just after something specific (ex. OD reboot) ?

- Any error on logs ? Did you enable the trace (in the OD designer the trace is a bit different compared to the EP execution platform) ?
MauricioGonzalezS

Hello,
OD version is 8.1.0.0601
The URLs become blank from time to time (only the htttp:// string keeps in places), I can't establish a pattern to comment when this is happening.
What log are you referring to?
massimo__croci
Hi Mauricio.

I'm not aware of a similar issue, I never faced a blank URL from time to time before.

- ' Is there any patch for this ?'

You can see the list of the latest patches in the Release Notes under the section 'Features'
(latest 8.1.2 https://www.devconnectprogram.com/fileMedia/download/7f9d1a31-af5a-4a2f-8349-324faf7976f8 on pages 2 and 3).

- 'What log are you referring to?'

Firstly, test with the OD simulator (before exporting the .war file) and check the console log (see the attached picture) to see what is happening

- We need to clarify the behavior. Please, on the OD, try as follows

Configure the URL and save, then reopen the Eclipse and check the URL.

Does the issue happen in this case ? Does the URL get blank ?

- Did you strictly follow the 'Web Service' section of the Developer's Guide for the OD 8.1.0 ( I mean with format and input parameter)?

Here https://www.devconnectprogram.com/fileMedia/download/c16fa671-5ae8-4902-9e33-c1912c6a3f6a starting from page 320

• [Thumb - Untitled.png]
[Disk] Download
Go to:   
Mobile view