raywhite
We have upgraded 7.2.3 OD apps to 8.10.06.01 and a reusable module that works fine in the old environment, when trying to access in the new environment, we get the following error

22/01/2024 08:10:47:792 ERROR - D4F92D814AAEC3B8BB27E364C13FE7AE:/TMI_MBSA_003 : com.avaya.sce.runtimecommon.SCERuntimeException: Module "SF_TMI_GetTINModule" was not accessable in the development environment at code generation time. Unable to determine the input parameters for the dialog.

What does this mean and how do we resolve it?

Thank you
Ray
massimo__croci
Thanks Raymond for getting the trick after investigating in your environment (I just provided a few tips).

Let me recap what happened for all members/visitors facing the same issue.

This is an error message received at runtime (com.avaya.sce.runtimecommon.SCERuntimeException: Module "SF_TMI_GetTINModule" was not accessable in the development environment at code generation time. Unable to determine the input parameters for the dialog).

Nevertheless the upgrade worked cleanly, some issues raised referencing files from the old installation. There were some referenced libraries from the old installation and the new one (I mean the upgraded one) inherited this code, so the new one had some bad references related to the application server (ex. Apache Tomcat) causing some code becoming inaccessible (in this specific case an RDM).

How to fix :
Try to make a clean copy of the OD application server directory from the original installation and put that into your upgraded workspace. Then take a look at your app server library directory (ex. <TOMCAT_HOME>/lib) to see if there are old libraries (.jar files) that were being referenced. If yes, clean that up, rebuilt and things should work as expected.

Go to:   
Mobile view