michaelgruen2
Hi all,

I´m a Avaya sales in Germany and I´m looking for a solution to adress a customers need.

the customer want to change the size and style of the one-x agent and also add some bottoms to insert individual agent process step´s.

Is there a member who has expiriance in developing individual one-x agent capabilities?

If yes, some screanshots of examples what possible were much appriciated!

regards

Michael Gruen
gruenmichael@avaya.com
MakarandBhalekar
Hi Michael,

Avaya One-X Agent does not provide a means for customizing it's look and feel and thus change in size and style is not possible.

I am not very clear with requirement of "add some bottoms to insert individual agent process step´s" , but if they are looking for passing some instructions/information to agents; it won't be possible to do so directly on the One-X Agent skin. But some work-arounds can be evaluated like:

1.   Using the Screen Pop option to open an application. Various parameters like ANI/UUI/VDN can also be passed to application as parameter. The applications can pop-up the information that needs to be relayed to agents and can be triggered based on call states (ringing/answered/missed etc.) or VDN. This is very simple to implement and needs minimal programming understanding.

To access the screen-pop option Select System Settings from Avaya One-X agent menu--> then select Screen Pop.

2.   Similar to Screen Pop, launch application option can also be used.

3.   Avaya one-X Agent also allows you to view a 40-character display. But this information can't be customized and has to be passed from Avaya Aura Communication Manager. One can view information like call-prompting digits, VuStats data, and the local date and time display from the ACD server.

Unfortunately there are no registered solutions by any DevConnect member on customization of Avaya One-X Agent.

Note: One-X Agent has an API but its purpose is to take control of the One-X Agent application e.g. Answer call/ make call/ Mute/Hold etc. or get events from One-X Agent application e.g. missed call/call start/Call end etc. This API can't be used for the concerned requirement.

Regards,
Makarand M. Bhalekar - DevConnect
LinhCN
Dear Makarand Bhalekar,

I need confirm more about note content below of you:
"One-X Agent has an API but its purpose is to take control of the One-X Agent application e.g. Answer call/ make call/ Mute/Hold etc. or get events from One-X Agent application e.g. missed call/call start/Call end etc"

Now, we develop a module interact with Avaya One-X softphone. But, problem is how to listener events of One-X softphone such as: Login, Logout, Calling, Receive call to get Extention Number, AgetnID,... information.
Now, we see that One-X API does not support there events above, doesn't it.

Please help us confirm,

Best regards,

LinhCN.
MakarandBhalekar
Hi Linh CN,

I would suggest you to visit www.avaya.com/support and search for "Avaya one-X Agent 2.5 API" Manual. The document describes the API specifications in detail along with examples of how to register a client application with one-X Agent and poll for notifications.

At the support web-site, you can also download a sample C# program. Just search for "Avaya one-X® Agent Release 2 5 SP1 API Sample".

Regards,
Makarand M. Bhalekar - DevConnect
LinhCN
Dear Makarand Bhalekar,

Thanks for your suggestion.

Our mission is how to get Extention Number(Ext No.), AgetnID information after login Avaya One-X softphone from our program.
Avaya one-X Agent 2.5 API already referenced, but i think it does not support. (API of StationLink were supported)

Now, our solution is get direct ExtNo. and AgentID information from config file such as: config.xml, history.xml.

Thanks for your supported.

Regards,
LinhCN.
Go to:   
Mobile view