AndersNilsson3
Hi,

Normally I copy applications and give them a new name (with a serial number) so I can deploy them without restarting the application servers.

Now I have one application that doesn't seem to recognize the change, so when I verify the application (called APP_102 for an example) the verify page still shows APP_101.

I remember having this problem a couple of years ago, and then I had to change the application name manually in a file, but I can't remember which file!

Any ideas?

Best regards

Anders
NeilGoldsmith
Check your .speechplugin and .tomcatplugin files in your workspace/<project> dir. Also make sure <project> matches new name. Just do a search in there for the old name and see if it shows up. The .tomcatplugin would affect your context dir when Tomcat attempts to load the servlet.

Not sure how it got in this condition.
AndersNilsson3
Found it!

It's META-INF/context.xml that is out of sync, and if I change the application name there and regenerate the project everything works again.

No idea why this has happened, but my guess would be that it is an old application, first developed by APS some 5 years ago and then we have exported and imported it several times (and most likely with different installations of Eclipse).
Go to:   
Mobile view