NaikAshok
Hi Experts ,
   For CallNotification Web services I got the following error:
      "The addresses array member sip:+1000@avaya.com is not valid for any provider"
   Please note the provider is enabled and does work for ThirdPartyCall service . Not able to comprehend whay is does not work for CallNotification.

Thanks in advance.
   Regards / Ashok.
JohnMacAuley2
From the OAM web GUI select menu Configuration -> Service Providers. Select the tab named "Rule Validation" then in the "Service Type" pulldown select Call Notification (v3.8). Enter the URI you are trying to monitor (sip:+1000@avaya.com) and hit Validate. This will tell you if your address is resolving to a service provider.

Perhaps you didn't configure the provider for Call Notification?

John
NaikAshok
Hi John,
I tried . I throws a error message "No suitable matching rules could be found " .

I tried to see the service provider that I have configured. It has options for calling party,called party rules etc. But does not mention call notification specific setting anywhere .

Can you suggest me the place to change service provider settings for call notification.

Thanks & Regards /Ashok.
JohnMacAuley2
Which provider are you using? Call notification is nat supported at the moment through the SIP provider. You must use a TR/87 or JTAPI provider. Do you have an AES?
Go to:   
Mobile view