MdAyub
Hi Team,

I have an application configured under screenpop option of AVAYA 1X agent in which i'm passing %u parameter to receive UUI data from call, But i'm only able to get 16 characters but original UUI which i'm passing from IVR is of 41-44 characters.

Please help me out with some information that do we have to do any other configurations anywhere?

Regards,
Arshad
RossYakulis
My only suggestion is that the encoding of the UUI is not correct. Are you using a VXML transfer or CTI transfer?
MdAyub
@Ross - I'm using CTI transfer. If i see trace log of IVR application, it shows complete UUI but in 1-X its showing only 16 characters, no matters even if the UUI is 40 characters which i'm sending.

Just for info:- I'm using the same UUI data on another IVR also, once the agent transfers the call to another IVR, there also i'm getting entire UUI which i'm sending from 1st IVR.

Thanks!
RossYakulis
In that case I am not sure what the issue could be. Possibly some configuration item is different? On this IVR or CTI?
MdAyub
I dont have in-depth knowledge about CM, but do we've any option on CM side to get through this issue?
RossYakulis
You will have to contact CM support for this issue.
MdAyub
Sample UUI:-
In IVR trace:- 9XXXXXXXX0;english;;00001XXXX3139XXXXXX0
In 1-X agent sysout:- 9XXXXXXXX0;engli
RossYakulis
If the UUI in the OD traces on both IVR systems shows it leaves intact then this is a CM issue. Can you confirm that the UUI is leaving OD correctly?
MdAyub
Hi Ross,

Got something on portal for UUI data configuration settings for 1-X agents. Attached the screenshot.
Thanks for help!
  • [Thumb - 1x_config_CM.png]
[Disk] Download
Go to:   
Mobile view