Anonymous

Hello, can anyone provide any estimates on how much time it takes to convert your customized version of the 6.2 chat SDK to use the new 6.3 chat SDK? Is it a complete redo?

Secondly, can one use the 6.2 chat SDK with an AACC 6.3?

I believe the answer to this is no, but can one use the 6.3 SDK with an AACC 6.2?

Thanks!
Melissa
JohnMcLoughlin
Hello,
Existing SP8 (6.2) WebComms clients will work against SP10 (6.3).
The Service Pack 10 release of the SDK includes a number of bug fixes: there are no features changes.
Also to note, there will be a new release of the WebComms SDK due out in the next few weeks.
John
Anonymous

Hi John, Is there any known configuration update required on SDK 6.3 to work with AACC 6.3. We have upgraded working set up from 6.2 from both yesterday. Having trouble in sending chat text from Webform to AAAD. Otherway works fine though. Any suggestion please ? After removing earlier ExternalSDK from chat server, removed Code etc from HTDOCS and replaced with earlier one after installing latest 6.3 sdk from same Xampp folder.
MelissaVestal
Thank you, John. Can you also confirm that SDK 6.3 or even the new SDK will NOT work with AACC 6.2? Will the new SDK be released at the same time as AACC 6.4?
JohnMcLoughlin
Hello,
The 6.3 sample SDK will in fact work with 6.2, but you will need to modify the server_version in the config file accordingly.
The upcomming SDK will be out before 6.4.
It will have a dependent 6.3 Avaya Aura CC server patch.
This means the upcomming sample in the SDK will not work correclty unless the Avaya Aura CC patch is present.
However, it would be possible to modify the sample in the SDK to avoid certain functionality and the sample would then work no problem.
Thank you
John
MelissaVestal
Hi John, is there already documentation on what's new with this new SDK that will be released? Or do we need to wait until it is released? I'm trying to decide whether to advise my customer to wait for it or to proceed with the 6.3 SDK.
JohnMcLoughlin
Hello,
There will be documentation provided with the Avaya Aura CC patch and SDK when they becomes available.
John
JohnMcLoughlin
Hello,
the new SP11 SDK is now posted and available:
http://www.devconnectprogram.com/site/global/products_resources/avaya_aura_contact_center/releases/6_3/index.gsp
John
Anonymous

Hello Web Admin, I noticed that your On-Page SEO is is missing a few factors, for one you do not use all three H tags in your post, also I notice that you are not using bold or italics properly in your SEO optimization. On-Page SEO means more now than ever since the new Google update: Panda. No longer are backlinks and simply pinging or sending out a RSS feed the key to getting Google PageRank or Alexa Rankings, You now NEED On-Page SEO. So what is good On-Page SEO?First your keyword must appear in the title.Then it must appear in the URL.You have to optimize your keyword and make sure that it has a nice keyword density of 3-5% in your article with relevant LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing). Then you should spread all H1,H2,H3 tags in your article.Your Keyword should appear in your first paragraph and in the last sentence of the page. You should have relevant usage of Bold and italics of your keyword.There should be one internal link to a page on your blog and you should have one image with an alt tag that has your keyword....wait there's even more Now what if i told you there was a simple Wordpress plugin that does all the On-Page SEO, and automatically for you? That's right AUTOMATICALLY, just watch this 4minute video for more information at. <a href="http://www.SeoOptimizationGuide.com">Seo Plugin</a>
seo http://www.SeoOptimizationGuide.com/
Go to:   
Mobile view