DebendraModi
We wish to develop a call recording application using the single step conferencing method.

We already have a recorder which can record IP packets. I assume this recorder would act as DMCC softphone devices in the client mode. A recording controller application would receive TSAPI events and conference in the DMCC device when required. We need to develop the recording controller application.

Is my understanding as stated above correct ? Can anyone guide me to sample applications which would be helpful for this development.

Thank you

Dave
JohnBiggs
You have the right ideas. You could substitute the DMCC call control service for TSAPI events assuming that the DMCC call control event stream is rich enough for your needs (it is a subset of the data that TSAPI would provide, the advantage is you could use a single API). There is no difference to the license requirements with either approach.

Unfortunately the only sample app that exposes SSC is the TSAPI and JTAPI conference/transfer app. I do not believe that the simple record sample app included with the DMCC .NET SDK uses SSC (I could be wrong about that though).
Go to:   
Mobile view